Sunday, January 15, 2017

Michelle - Kaisercraft PS I Love you

It is a little into January now but wishing you all a Happy New Year for 2017!

Here is a layout using the lovely "PS I Love You" range from Kaisercraft - how beautiful. soft and romantic this stunning range? I love the soft pastels in pinks and greys - and the lovely butterflies.


I have used some of the papers from the 6 x 6 paper pad and cut to various sizes and distressed these, and others I have punched the edges. The papers have then been layered randomly. I have masked two butterflies with gesso using some pink ink to give it the pink tinge and I have used the same paste mixture on the chipboard flourish. The chipboard has also been covered in glossy accents. I also used the same paste mixture on the wooden hearts. The layout is finished off with some of the collectables available in this gorgeous range.


Thanks for popping over and wishing you all a wonderful week!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment