Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Christine - Cherry Tree Lane Cards

Hi Christine here today with some cards I have made using the Kaisercraft Cherry Tree Lane Perforated Letters...


The 3 cards show case the Kaisercraft Arched Window die - love it! I cut out some patterned paper to put behind each window and cut 2 lots of kraft for each window and layered them together, this raises them up a bit to give some dimension. Using my green tombow glue in one of the new fine tip bottles works so well in doing this!


The backgrounds have been dry embossed with a brick wall pattern and below a lattice design.
Each card has a floral grouping of a Cherry Tree Lane letter and my handmade foamiran flowers - these have been awesome to make and I just love the effect of them.


TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment