Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Diane - Bon Appetit

Hi everyone, It has been such a long time since I blogged. I had great intentions of coming back from a 2 week break after the school holidays and getting straight back into it. Hmmm that didn't quiet pan out as I had liked it too. Nevermind.

I want to share with you this little recipe book box from Kaisercraft 'Bon Appetit' I thought of her.
I made about a dozen card with places to write her favourite recipes on as you can see below. The papers and the die cuts had lots of utensils to use on these cards. I wish I could display all of them.
 
 
Using some of the Kaisercraft 'Story Book' paper I had left over from another project I made the spine of the box to try make it look like a book. It was more of a timber look but I think it worked out ok.
I hope you have found this little project useful. I enjoyed making it and cant wait to taste some of the goodies that Maddy makes.   Happy scrapping, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment