Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Christine - Boho Dream Cards

Hi there,  Christine here today, I have some cards to share using Kaisercraft's Boho Dreams Collection...

 I started with this card, love this feather paper and decided to use it as the background on kraft card to showcase this birdhouse stamp. I used my copics to colour in the birdhouses. I used some of the kraft coloured collectables to embellish.

 For this card I carried on the theme of birdhouses and used my dies to cut 3 out, to put in a row on this fence paper.

For this card I used my bigger MFT birdhouse die to use on my card. I framed it using the Kaisercraft Circle vines die (which I love!!!) and added a few rolled flowers at the bottom.

This card also used the Circle vines die as a frame for this Matilda image to sit in. I had to add in a little metal birdhouse to keep in with the theme of birdhouses!

So there you have it - my collection of Boho Dream Birdhouse cards!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine


1 comment: