Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Diane - Kaisercraft Cottage Rose Handbag Album




Well winter is really here now. I am getting lots of scrapbooking done on weekends but struggle with the short days during the week. Its dark when you leave for work and dark when you get home. My latest creation is this Handbag Album. I have always wanted to try one of these and I found there silver pearls one day that I thought would be perfect for the handle. It was about the same time I received the Kaisercraft "Rose Cottage" paper and my mind started planning straight away.
There was many hours spent trying to get the pages just right. As you can see below my creativity is rather messy but worth it in the end.
 
 Each page had its only special embellishment theme. Butterfly buttons on one page, flowers on another, Lace on the next. Page by page it came together.


I made the album wide enough in the hinge to take large flowers and so I could create a small posy in the middle.
Again Kaisercraft provided quotes and sayings at the bottom of the 12x12 papers which I used on the pages to help tell the story. I just love the and they always seem to fit with the photos.
I made this album with the thought of giving it to my niece as it was photos from here 21st. However I love it so much I may keep it for a little bit and gift it to her later in life. I don't know if anyone is like me and can't part with their projects. Guess I'll just have to learn to let go :-) Hope you enjoyed this album. Happy scrapping. Diane 

1 comment:

  1. I love this were did you find the Patten to make it
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete