Monday, May 16, 2016

Betsy - Card Class Cards

Betsy here this morning and I thought I would share the two cards that we did at our class last Wednesday past. It is a stunning collection and we did have an enjoyable time with the lovely ladies. All seemed pleased with the end results.




This pattern was found in a Tattered Lace Magazine, a bit different but rather nice. I actually made up a template, which was so much easier for the ladies and they were able to take it home to make another one. The collection we have used was Cottage Rose, from Kaisercraft and I have brought out the greys in it, as at the moment I am in a grey mode! Not mood, just I love the colour grey!! The die is a Marianne Creatables Die, CR1251 and for the sentiment I have used Spellbinder's Fancy Framed Tags One.





We always have one intricate card and then a plainer one in the class, hence a bit of tearing, embossing, distressing, working with muslin and tying a double bow. For the leaves we used Couture Creations Evergreen Die, CO724096 and just cut off what was needed. The die under the flower is a Memory Box, Quinn Flourish, Style 98267.

I notice my class at SENZ is full, so fun will be had by all. I am so looking forward to catching up with all you lovely ladies and I know you will enjoy what is ahead for you. The collection is stunning that we are working with.

Must away, do keep checking on Artfull Craft's blog as Liz always something exciting up her sleeve.

Happy crafting ladies, thanks for checking this out and many blessings.

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment