Thursday, March 3, 2016

DT Intro - Christine Bonifacio

Hi there!
I am thrilled to be back on the Artfull Craft's Design Team, many thanks to Liz and Graham for having me on the team again!!

I really enjoy papercrafting whether it be scrapbooking, Project Life, cardmaking and my latest -making mini albums from scratch!  Creating fits into my lifestyle really well.  I live on a Dairy farm near Temuka with my husband, Peter. I rear calves in the spring, do the occasional milking, the farm accounts and look after my vege and flower garden. My 3 children have all left home and live in various parts of NZ.  My daughter has just got engaged and is getting married Feb 2017, so can see a few crafting activities being planned for that!


I have been crafting for quite a few years now and have loved seeing how it has all evolved. With the introduction of Project Life it changed the way I scrapbook, certainly makes it easier to get those photos into an album, but I have found I still like to put in a 12x12 layout every now and then too.



The making of cards goes back a long time and in the last year I have finally become confident in making flower clusters to go on my cards. This does make it hard to post them so I have to hand them over or give them away! Using my favourite tool- my bigshot and all of the dies I have collected over the years is what I love to use!


 I am looking forward to sharing more crafty things with you this year. We have some great new Team members here at Artfull Crafts, so it will be exciting!
Make sure to check us out on Pinterest - that is such an inspirational place to get lost in for an hour or 2!!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine B

No comments:

Post a Comment