Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hey Everyone in Scrappyland....Robbi here with a Farewell Post

LIZ'S FAREWELL TO ROBBI
Today we farewell a fabulous crafter from the Artfull Crafts Design Team. Robbi Bell is a true talent and we are going to continue to be associated with her. We know many of you have enjoyed attending her classes at SENZ and she will plans on teaching and we'll still pop up at her Dunedin events. Many thanks Robbi for inspiring us! 

ROBBI'S NOTE “The time has come," the Walrus said, “To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax-- Of cabbages--and kings and so on and so on which means all good things must come to an end
so today is my farewell post from the Artfull Crafts Design Team.

It has been an honour to have been part of such an awesome team of creative ladies and during the last few years I have made some wonderful friendships and learnt a lot about myself.

It is hard work sometimes coming up with new and exciting ideas to inspire the wider community of fellow scrappers especially when a mind blank happens and these can sometimes last for days but then "wella" its back and the next thing your scrapping up a storm. Liz and Graham have been wonderful team leaders and allow the team to grow and find their own pace and place on the team and the never ending goodies that just arrive at the door is amazing and very well considered for each member.

I know I say this time and time again but it never fails to amaze me that you give a room of ladies the exact same product and they all come up with something different which is also how the Design Team works and I'm sure over the last years of the Artfull team you have been spoilt for choice by the amazing products the ladies have created for you.

I wish everyone the worlds best for their future endeavours but don't think I'm gone for good I will still be lurking in the background and you never know when I might just pop up.

Liz asked us to include some of our favourite creations so here are a couple of mine:


EXPLODING BOX

MULTI FRAME

LAYOUTS



CARDS



TAGS

I hope in some way I have inspired you over the years and given you the opportunity to perhaps go beyond your comfort zone...even if just a little
Best of luck to anyone who makes the next Design Team for Artfull Crafts. I know you will love your time here and to those that miss out....try again next year never give up!

Take Care and
Happi Scrappin'

“Robbi

1 comment:

  1. Robbi all your projects are stunning and inspiring. I will continue to look forward to seeing more of your creations

    ReplyDelete