Sunday, February 14, 2016

Christine S. - A Farewell Post

LIZ'S NOTE
Christine has been a prolific crafter and it's been a privilege and pleasure to have her work displayed at our shop. She's really enjoys using all the delicious product that we send her, and we are excited that she's about to start teaching classes in Auckland. Best wishes and we look forward to catching up at SENZ! 

CHRISTINE'S FAREWELL

A new year means a call for a new Design Team, so today I'm saying goodbye to the wonderful team of Artfull Crafts.  I had a blast creating with Liz's generous DT packs & I'm sure the 2016 team will enjoy it as much as I did.  The rest of the DT has been amazing & inspiring.  I'm so lucky to have worked with a diverse group of lovely talented ladies.

This year I'm stoked to be designing for another term on other teams of my favourite brands, & I'll be teaching classes at a local scrapbooking shop as well.  This will be my first venture in teaching & I look forward to inspiring more people in this craft.

Here's a recap of my favourite projects from last year:

(Secret Garden Card)

(A Touch Of Gold Multi-Purpose Box)

(Time Machine Layout)

It's been a pleasure & honor to design for Artfull Crafts last year, & I'd especially like to thank Liz & Graham for having me on the team.  Thank you to everyone that left lovely comments on the blog, I appreciate all of them.  I wish the applicants & new DT the best, & I look forward to your inspirations.

Thanks everyone!!!
Christine S.

No comments:

Post a Comment