Monday, January 11, 2016

Betsy - Sail Away!

Hello all - Betsy here today to share some cards made with one of Kaisercraft's November collections, called Sail Away. It is rather fun to work with even though it is not suitable for bling, ribbons etc! It is really designed more for the men in our lives.





I have made full use of the collectables in this range, for this card. The anchor and wheel were purchased from Artfull Crafts, being part of their Artfull Embellies range.



A 5 1/4" square card and I used the paper that had the lighthouse scene on it. The lighthouse was a collectable, I made a slit then added the lighthouse giving a 3D effect. Now, I will have to be honest and say I stole the die from Liz before Christmas, so as to make shaker cards but I'm afraid this is as far as we got. I do not know the name of it, sorry, but have asked Liz to order one for me.




The papers with this collection are so real looking as you see by the rope on this one. More collectables, negative photo strip, camera charm, crushed bottle top ( put through the cuttlebug to flatten) chipboard wheel and hey presto we have a card. How easy is that!

Being my first post for the year here, I would like to wish you all a very happy and blessed New Year. Thanks for stopping by.

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment