Thursday, December 3, 2015

Christine B - Merry Christmas Birdhouses

Hi there - Christine B here today with some cute little birdhouses made with Carta Bella's - Have A Merry Christmas - 12x12 papers.....

 I got the birdhouse template here. It makes the smaller birdhouse and for the larger one I just enlarged it on the photocopier. These Carta Bella papers are perfect for making them as they are really thick. Also being doublesided it gives you double the choice of papers!

 For this one I added some bakers twine before I attached the roof so that it can be hung on the Christmas Tree.

 These buttons are great to embellish the house with.

For this one I just used white card and embossed each part of the house.  I embellished with a diecut and these cute little roses.

So are you busy decorating your house for Christmas?  I have started but have not got my tree yet. I get a real one so don't like to get it too early!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine B

No comments:

Post a Comment