Monday, October 5, 2015

Melissa - Holly Jolly Layout

Good morning, it's Melissa here and today I'm back to share a layout I made with Kaisercraft's lovely Holly Jolly Collection.  This collection is totally my style, its colorful, has awesome script fonts, and lots of stickers!  

If you regularly read and follow this blog you'll know that I've already scrapped a similar photo to this one, but as both of my oldest two are in this photo, I wanted this memory to be recorded in both of their scrapbooks.  Its another photo of them on Christmas Eve enjoying some technology time under the tree (which was up high to keep our little one away from the presents!).

I stated with the gorgeous craft paper with stars as a background, and then built my layout on top of some gesso that I spread with an old credit card.  As always I matted my photo with white cardstock, and then added my paper layers and embellishments.  


As always I had to add journalling to tell the story of the photo!


I really wanted to focus on the cut apart card, and used the red border to add red sequins and the red glitter ampersand.


The word and phrase stickers are so on trend at the moment, and these ones were perfect for this layout.


You can purchase the Holly Jolly collection in the shop here.

Thanks so much for looking, see you again later in the month!
Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment