Saturday, October 10, 2015

Louise - A Sprinkle of Fairy Dust

Hi - happy Saturday everyone :) It is a lovely day here in Dannevirke so I am going to make this quick so I can get out in my garden.

One of the new releases for October is KaiserCraft's  Fairy Dust Collection, this is a really pretty collection with lots of purple and turquoise.  Very girly.



I have used a couple of the papers from the 6x6 paper pad for my card and added a punched border and lace doily for some texture under my image.
I have added some Bo Bunny Pearlescents around the edge of the card and on the outside of the image.
I have added some flowers and a butterfly from the Fairy Dust collectables pack.
The image is called Darla Dogwood and she is from Lacy Sunshine stamps .
I have coloured her with copic markers.

Thanks loads for visiting and I hope you enjoyed my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment