Saturday, August 29, 2015

Hi Everyone in Scrappyland - Robbi here

to show you the latest layout I have created using the Kaisercraft Collection "Time Machine"
I am really liking these papers and get the feeling they would wonderfully compliment Miss Betsy's Couture Collection
Is this the Male version? ...well I'm thinking so....Did Mr Betsy (Hugh) have a hand in what the papers should look like?

anyway I love them the greens and browns are perfect and truly lean to the vintage feeling that I crave for in so many layouts and projects .....however! .....I have not used this for a vintage layout I have used it for one of Myself (oh heck...yes I did) and Michael our Son from when we were on holiday on the Gold Coast and went to the Byron Bay Lighthouse


 

 

Papers used in this layout are the following
IronClad
Clocks
Mechanism
Sticker Sheet
and some cream and brown cardstock
 
I punched along one side of the papers and layered the cream cardstock and main base paper (Ironclad) over some Clocks paper and threaded some small strips of brown cardstock through the punch holes - I think its quite effective


The bag of "Collectables" are fantastic and well worth the $11 you pay for them, all the cogs, sayings and chippies are perfect for layering round or on the layout / item.

Don't ever forget to use the advertising banner strips now that Kaiser has started putting corresponding colours on them really they are a free embellishment

Have you had the opportunity to have a look and a play with these amazing papers yet? if not come on because trust me they wont last long....Fathers Day is just round the corner

I hope this blog post finds everyone well and looking forward to some beautiful warm summer days ahead so we can come out from under the winter blanket that just causes everyone to hibernate
When you read this post I will be in London and almost about to be jumping on the boat to the Mediterranean for 16 nights where I will be in awe of some of the worlds most amazing buildings and architecture - and yep I do have a supply of the Time Machine papers to use on my return for the photos I hope to have been able to get.
We then head over to Paris and I have already booked my ticket to go to the tip of the Eiffel Tower...although as much fun as it will be to go up this steel monster I am really thinking to stand back at a distance and take it all in has to be the best idea
Until Next Time and I bring you the Layout I have created using the Generations Collection then the latest gorgeous girly goodie from the Fairy Dust Collection
Take Care and Happi Scrappin'
                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment