Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Christine B - Into The Wild Mini Album

Hi there- ChristineB here today with an album I have made using the Kaisercraft Into The Wild Collection......
This is the cover. I used black cardstock and Kraft card to make the pages.  Patterned papers were from the paper pad and for the cover I used 12x12 papers. The Collectables were used to embellish.
 The mini album idea came from Ginger at My Sisters Scrapper - here is the link to the tutorial.  Ginger does some amazing mini albums and has videos of them all as well as Tutorials.
 This album is made up of 3 pages - with each page having lots of pockets and flaps.
 So plenty of places for photos and journalling as well as pockets for tickets and memorabilia you collect to keep!
 These photos are of my sister's family on a visit to Orana Park. The above photo is of my Dad at 102years old with his youngest Great Grandson who is 18 months! Love this photo of them both in their 'Buggys' enjoying seeing the animals!!




 The back and front covers have pockets in which to place  bits and pieces collected too.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my Wild album, I certainly enjoyed making it. They are nice to have out on a coffee table or in a basket for people to look at.  In fact I am on a bit of a mini album roll at the moment and it is amazing at the variety that are out there. Have another one to show you for next month which I am excited about!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine B







No comments:

Post a Comment