Saturday, April 18, 2015

Kaisercraft Antique Bazaar Mini Album Part 1 by Beverley

Hi everyone its been a little while since I have shared a project on the blog. In my design team pack for this month was Kaisercraft's Antique Bazaar. It is a lovely vintagy collection and so I decided to create a mini album with it.

The album cover is using a cut up cardboard box which has had the top layer taken off it so you see the ridged inner part of the cardboard.  I have not used a lot of the Antique Bazaar Collection on the cover - only one of the diecut sayings.  The rest is decorated from my own purchased products over the years from various shops including op shops. The ink I have used is Tim Holtz Walnut stain. Along the spine I have adhered ribbons and a key for interest.  The closures I found in a Japan shop but was thinking you could use thin old belts or old watch straps. The little bird is an op shop find while most of the other products are Prima.

Here is a few views of the album.





Thanks for visiting the blog today - next week I will show you the inner pages that are really easy to create. See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment