Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hey Everyone in Scrappyland...Robbi here

Yep seriously don't fall off your chair...its Me ROBBI
and yes I know its been forever since I was blogging on here in fact it has been that long my password has expired
and WOW note to self don't do that again it takes forever to reset it!....so with that in mind expect to see a little of me more often lol

Anyway I'm here to show you a couple of layouts I have recently created and some cards from the recent Staveley Camp  I have just tutored at (was a blast and if you get the opportunity to join the wonderful Ladies there then grab your sleeping bag and sign up)

Oh Yea and a little heads up for those of you that were asking .....40 weeks tomorrow till Christmas Day!!!

Here is the layout I created using Miss Betsy's collection (Betsys Couture) from Kaisercraft and from what I've heard the shop cant keep up with the sales so if you haven't had a play yet with these awesome papers then I suggest you get your order in or you will miss, and now its even more important these days that you get your orders in for anything because the Companies are only producing so much of each collection and when its gone its gone.

I have had this pic of Sharon for awhile now and been looking for the perfect papers to play with....this is them the colours are amazing and the embellies are totally awesome! well done Kaiser and Miss Betsy



 
aren't the colours in this layout amazing....come check these out Betsys Couture
 
The next Layout I have been playing with is the wonderful "Oh So Lovely" Collection once again from Kaiser
I think this one is my favourite but only because of the embellies and word strips you can purchase along with the saying panels and everything just works...what do you think

this is a very special photo of Our  Daughter and Myself during a fun photo shoot at the local beach (I hate sand!)
with this paper I don't think you need to much to make everything stand out
but come check this collection out and if you have a special female in your life then this is the paper for you
But you might have to wait a little for this one to hit the shops...but like I mentioned earlier be ready to order as it wont last long
 
the 4 photos following are the cards I made for the recent Staveley camp...what do you think
Liz has some of the leftover kits in the shop if anyone is keen to create these.

this 1st card is using the wonderful Prima Epiphany paper and its my fav!

This above card uses the latest Doll stamp from Prima "Tommy" do you have yours yet?. I also made a wedding card using him and just cut off his hat... On this card I have also used the amazing DURABLE papers from Authentique - check them out for all male pages / cards they are really the best "male" papers I have come across in a long time
On this card above I have used some of the "Oh So Lovely".  Girly paper was the name of the green coloured one - once again don't miss out on this

Another "Male" card this time using the Weathered Paper from the Authentique DURABLE range and of course a few metal trinkets and if you know me well you will realise nothing gets made without ribbon, lace, flowers or metals adhered somewhere 
 Again there is a few of these card kits leftover so if you would like one contact the shop - everything has been pre stamped (except the words) for you or pre die cut.
 
Well that's it from me for this post, hope you are all well and scrapping up a storm or at least thinking about scrapping while we are having this awful cold period....could be a great time to clean out your scrap area and get it all ready for the long cold winter months
So on that cherry note
 
Happi Scrappin' and Take Care till next time we meet
"Robbi" xxx
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment