Thursday, March 12, 2015

Betsy's Couture - Megan

Hi Everyone!

Its been awhile since I shared some creativity :(  February was a lean month for the old mojo, I say lean but really I didn't have a drop!  And it drove me nuts, heaven knows there loads of ideas running through my brain I just wasn't getting anywhere :(  I did become  a qualified professional paper push-arounder though lol!  Thankfully the drought has eased and I cropped up a storm at a retreat last weekend :)  So I have a couple of cards to share with you today.


Theres a group of us that get together and crop regularly; well we aim for once a week but it doesn't always happen!  Life gets in the way sometimes ;)  Well one of the group has had a bit of a rough time so I created a card we all could sign and with a bunch of gorgeous flowers later it was delivered.



I've used papers from the 6x6 pad with some of the Collectables and check out those new Green Tara lace flowers!  As a sympathy card I thought the "lifetime of memories" strip was perfect for it.


The second card is made with the bits left over from a layout Ive done - I'll be sharing that next week! - Ive added a few pieces of the Collectables again.  The background has been created by randomly stamping with my two favourite Kaisercraft stamps and seeing as its splatter month ;) Ive added some splatters using BoBunny sprays.


Those of you that know me, know I hate messy so splattering is not really my thing but this is so easy and I don't get dirty lol.  Just shake your bottle so the colours are mixed, undo the lid and hold the knozzle up and let it splatter where it falls.  Easy Peasy!

Wishing you a mojo filled week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi are you able to tell me what the name of the two Kaisercraft stamps that you have stamped the background with and are they still available. Beautiful cards indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Megan. I really admire your work.

    ReplyDelete