Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A double dose of Blue Bay by Bev

Hi everyone Bev here - hope you are all enjoying the gorgeous summer weather we are having! Talking about summer the Blue Bay collection by Kaisercraft would be a great collection for both your winter and summer photos as well as shabby chic layouts or projects.

Today I am sharing two layouts that I have created using the Blue Bay Collection. My first layout utilises the Lagoon paper that has phrases on it. A simple layout to create by adding some flowers, brads, a tag, a bit of bling, a piece of lace and a title. The background paper is Sapphire Paper.


The second layout I created was started with a Prima Mask and texture paste.  This was then followed by spraying silver, seafoam and navy Colour Shine Sprays from Heidi Swapp. I also splattered a bit of the sprays as well.  I then I layered papers and collectables from the Blue Bay collection along with my photo. The layout was then finished off with flowers, bling and a title.


Have a great week and thanks for visiting the blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment