Friday, November 21, 2014

Lisa - North Pole layout

Hello again! Lisa here, and today I have a Christmas layout to share, made using Kaisercraft's lovely North Pole range of papers. The collection features red, ice blue and chalkboard-inspired black & white, and it's something fresh and a little different to the more "traditional" style of Christmas papers, which is something I really like about it. :)


I used a piece of white cardstock as my base, and chose some of the Candy Cane paper as the background for a photo of my daughter. (She's around 4 years old here, and I swear that it was just the other day, even if she will be turning 18 early next year! Yikes. That saying about time flying by really is true.)

I've layered a selection of the Collectables around the photograph, along with some bling and a scatter of silver stars.  A black & white lace border cut from one of the 12x12 papers along with a candy-cane striped tag in the top corner finish it off.

A close-up shot is below:


This is such a fun, cute range to create with, and I'll be back again early next month with another festive project I've made using it. In the meantime, you can find North Pole for sale in the shop here.

Thanks for looking, and have a lovely day! :)

Cheers,
 Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I like that you could add any photo to this versatile layout ( not just a Christmas one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and cute Christmas LO- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sweet. It really is a fresh looking Christmas layout.

    ReplyDelete