Saturday, October 18, 2014

Melissa - Kaisercraft Tropical Punch Layouts

Hello its Melissa here! Today I'm sharing two layouts that I made with the new Kaisercraft Tropical Punch range, which is summery, colourful and fun!

The first layout was quick and easy because the special patterned paper background had done most of the work for me.  All I had to do was layers some papers, add die cuts, stickers, ribbon, India ink and my journaling and call it done!  The photo is of my eldest daughter and husband at her Frozen Party when she turned 5 in June.  My husband was dressed up in his white suit and opened the door and welcomed all the princesses!


For the second layout I challenged myself to use this summery line for winter photos, and I love how it turned out!  Queenstown is considered a paradise, and so I thought the juxtaposition of hot and cold worked really well.  These are photos of our first and only big snow dump of 2014.


You can buy Tropical Punch from the shop here.

Thanks for looking!  
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment