Monday, September 8, 2014

Valou - "Pitter Patter Collection", a card for a baby

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a baby's Card! 



I used papers "Kaisercraft", collection " Pitter Patter " and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ".


I used a new image " Whimsy Stamps " which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Antique Linen".
- Ink "Distress Brushed Corduroy".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals".

Under the image, I stuck a piece of ribbon " It's A Girl! ".


For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Big pink flower " Kaisercraft ".
- White flower of cherry tree.
- Big blue rose (30 mm).
- White cloth flower.
- Pink Daisy.
- White Lilidaft.


I added a tag, die-cut of the collection " Pitter Patter " of "Kaisercraft".

And here is for the explanations!

I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


No comments:

Post a Comment