Monday, August 18, 2014

Valou - "Wedding's Card"

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a wedding's Card! 



To realize this card, I used papers "Kaisercraft", collection "Pitter Patter" and some paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ".


I used an image " Sassy Studio Designs " which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Rashed Strawberry".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Pencil watercolor black.
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.

Under the image, I added of the very wide white lace. Then, I stuck a band of paper which I drilled with a puncher border "Martha Stewart". Finally, I added a piece of ribbon " white Organza " and a piece of white lace finer than the first one.

I realized a banner with a fall of paper and a dies " Landt Craft " and just above, I added the following flowers:

- Big foam pink rose.
- Cloth white flowers.
- Pink Rose (15 mm).
- Die-cuts "leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".




For the rest of the decoration, I added:

- A wooden heart " Live and Love Craft ".
- A die-cut "Flowers" of the same collection " Kaisercraft ".
- Butterflies realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".


And here is for the explanations!

I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


No comments:

Post a Comment