Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Christine - Limelight Cards



Hi there - Christine here today to show you some cards I have made using the Kaisercraft Limelight Collection.......
This card was based on this Mojo  sketch......
 

So I decided to go tall & skinny with these next 2 cards too! 
With the envelope maker, which I love, you can make various sized cards and then make an envelope to fit!



I have used black and cream cardstock to frame and layer with the Limelight patterned papers from the 6x6 pad. Then I have embellished with the Collectables, diecut a few bits from the card and patterned paper, added Bakers twine and some pearl flourishes!
This collection was fabulous to work with so I am off to try something else with it......

TFL

Happy creating!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment