Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Christine - Confetti Pocket Pages

Hi there and Happy New Year! - Christine here with a couple of  Project Life style pages to show you.....


For this first page I used the Project Life - Design D Photo Pocket Page.
This design is great for portrait photos of which I had 4 of to use. I used papers from Kaisercraft's Confetti 6x6 pad and cut it to fit in the 3x4 pockets and I embellished them with the Confetti Collectables. This paper cordinates with Kaisercraft's Captured Moments cards - Happy Days.
 I made this page for my sister for Christmas and put it in an album for her along with some  more pocket pages and the Kaisercraft Captured Moments-Happy Days cards and a journalling pen - A starter kit for her to start her own project life! (I left the journalling for her to do!) When she came to stay after Christmas we had some sessions/lessons on what to do! Plus a visit to the Artfull Crafts shop to get some more goodies to help her on her way!


For this page the photos were different sizes and it was to go into a frame. So I used "pocket" style but on a 12x12 piece of white card. (It could also be put into a 12x12 page protector too).
Again I used papers from Kaisercraft's Confetti 6x6 pad and cut it to fit and embellished them with the Confetti Collectables.
I am excited about the new Captured Moments cards Kaisercraft are bringing out and that each set matches a Collection. This makes it such a neat way  of adding some extra bits and pieces to your pages.

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine







No comments:

Post a Comment