Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Melissa - Place Setting Cards (Kaisercraft St Nicholas)

Hi its Melissa here, and we're into the swing of December here in our house. The tree is up and our whole family is practicing for our annual Church play which is on this weekend.  I love that the blog here is filled with Christmas projects and fun too!

Today I have some place setting cards that I made with the Kaisercraft St Nicholas collection, which is a lovely sophisticated and vintage range.  We're spending Christmas lunch with my husband's parents, so I made these place names for the four of us.



I made the tags with gold papers from the 6x6 pad, adhered them onto some card stock, and then just layered some of the die cut elements, and elements from the 6x6 pad.  I wrote out the names with my handwriting to make them more personal.  I envisage these sitting on the plates.  

Here are some close ups:







Make sure you enter the current challenge on the blog which is home, table and tree decorations. You can find all the details here.  If you want to purchase St Nicholas, you can find it in the shop here. Thanks for looking
Melissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment