Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Christine - Lady Rose Layouts

Hi there - Christine here today with a couple of Layouts using the lovely Lady Rose Collection from Kaisercraft.


For this Layout I have used the latest sketch from Creative Scrappers.....


 I have just used  one photo and have hidden the journalling behind it. The Lady Rose papers I have used are all from the Paper pad so the patterns are smaller than the 12x12 papers, but I rather like that when I use a lot of patterned papers together.
I have used my Epiphany Punch to make the round button and added some pearl flourishes for some bling!


For this layout I just put the patterned papers randomly behind the photo for a more informal look.
I cut out the title using my Silhouette Cameo.
That's my daughter on the left! The 'girls ' looked absolutely gorgeous! I loved how  the dresses were different - 2 of each style and colour.


Finally here is a card I have made based on the above sketch using some of the leftovers! I think a sketch is great if you can use it for both a layout and a card - I will definitely keep this one to use again.
How are you getting on with your In the Pink Challenge entries for this month? The Lady Rose Collection fits in so well with it.

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment