Monday, September 2, 2013

Valou - DT introduction


Good morning everybody! Valou here for my introduction.

First of all, I would again want to thank Liz and her team for the honor and the trust which they grant me.



I live in Belgium with my 5 children who are my main inspiration. 

I discovered scrapbooking in April, 2006 by looking for ideas on the Internet to create my album of holidays. I caught the virus of the scrapbooking and the impossible to take place now! Lol 

I adore creating pages and especially home decoration. I also creates mini-albums and cards for any occasion. 




My style of scrapbooking is "Shabby Chic". We find numerous flowers, laces, pearls, cuts on all my projects. The hot embossing is one of my favorite techniques as well as the use of the glitter. 


I would adore learning "Pergamano" to join this technique to my projects. 

My advice, always to scrap with pleasure and to follow its ideas! We often wonder oneself of the result. The sharing is the best way of learning and of progressing in the scrapbooking. Besides, it is a real pleasure. 

Thank you again for my integration in this great team DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment