Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hi Everyone...Robbi here with some Goodies to show you

I have been busy lately with some secret projects but all will come to light very soon, however so you don't forget about me or wonder if I'm still around here is some other goodness I have been busy with.
1st up is a layout I created using the new Bo Bunny range of C'est La Vie papers, these are gorgeous
and can really be used for either a Male or Female layout/book etcand worked well for My Son Chris and his Fiancee Anna and of course there's a little T!m included.  I used some of the Easycast Resin that's available to create the little frame and bird.



This next layout I used some older style Prima Papers, from the Nature Garden Collection, another of
T!m's dies and beautiful Flowers and Butterflies

This is a favorite of mine, its using the Graphic 45 Ladies Diary Collection, and some Papervine Washi Tape
over the chipboard letters for Emz name. Check out the next photo to see what the little flaps are hiding

This was a great way of having lots of photos on one layout without having them all jumping out at you, and I was able to once again put on lots of butterflies, flowers and hearts etc

This layout is very special, as it is photos of My Mum and Myself both aged 6. I have used the New Pink Paislee line of Hope Chest Papers along with come of the embellies from their Cottage Farm collection. I have coloured some muslin using distress inks and created some wide washi tape to help lift some of the colours and give me a better area to build up....you guessed it ... the flower cluster

Thank You for checking out my little corner of "Randomness" today and watch out there's something more to come on Thursday....
Until Then
Happi Scrappin!
Robbi

3 comments:

  1. Great projects. I particularly like the second layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic to see the layout with all the openings to see more photos - brilliant idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These projects are lovely Robbie, good to see you working hard again. Love the hidden photos on the layout.

    ReplyDelete