Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Christine - Porcelain Rose Layout

Hi there - Christine here with a Layout and card I have made using Kaisercraft's Porcelain Rose Collection.
 My Dad turned 101 last week so I had to make a special card for him. I made the frame using Spellbinders 5x7 Enchanted Labels 28. I hand cut out the patterned paper for the frame from the 6x6 pad using the die as my pattern to draw around.  I then used some Collectables to embellish and diecut out the 101 from some lovely glittter card.

The layout is one of my family with my Dad taken a year ago on his 100th birthday. The background paper -Beloved-I layered onto black card to give it a border. Then I have just used smaller patterned papers, Collectables, Stickers and Rubons to embellish the page. The letters for the title are from Prima.
Butterflies are various Martha Stewart punches.

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment