Thursday, April 25, 2013

Jo - RSA We remember

Good morning and a what a bit of a mix of weather for us this Anzac day, Jo here with my Anzac page.  Both my daughters have represented their schools at the RSA speech competitions, this is Sam's page, she was placed third for the Waikato Bay of Plenty competition, which was fantastic.  Her speech was about family that had served in all the different wars, and her uncle turned up to watch and he was in the speech, so it was special for both of them.  No one had ever mentioned Malaysia and the soldiers that fought there before, so it was very memorable.  So I had to use this range from Kaisercraft Remember me.  

This range was perfect for this project.  The poppies and the We Remember were really important, and as for this flowers that look like poppies, they are red roses, that I squashed and then I found a large white brad and I cut a black circle and adhered to the top, and then added some black kindy glitz. I think they look like poppies. The world is a Kaisercraft wooden flourish that I inked brown.



I had a lot of photo so I decided to make the page open up.  "We remember" is the tab for opening the page.  

This is the page opened right up, I was glad to keep all the photos from the event, but then Sam's great uncle turned up so that what was so special for her, that is why it made the front cover.  

I used Remember me paper, collectables, and the world flourish and a bird flourish 

   

1 comment: