Monday, April 22, 2013

Betsy - Card Orders

Hello all - Betsy here this morning, with a very quick post, to share three cards I have made for orders.




The colours are my favourite - brown and teal! I do enjoy making different shaped cards. This was cut out using the Grand Labels 23 for the main card then Beaded Ovals. A Webster Cameo and the flowers are made using Kaisercraft's paper flowers, put together with a brad then crushed up. Love the effect!




This card is really quite self explanatory. I joined the three strips of paper together using the zig zag on my sewing machine, lovely Prima flowers and the Cherry Lynn Fancuful Flourish die. Do hope Thea approved of her birthday card!



An Anniversary card for Rema and Tony. A Martha Stewart punch was used for the bottom border, Spellbinders Labels 16 for the sentiment label and I made the flower using the Retro Flower Punch, moulding it then adding  a small flower in the centre. The leaves are Spellbinders Foliage Die.

Off for morning tea with a friend, so will make that do for today.

Do hope you enjoy the viewing, happy crafting all and many blessings,

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment