Saturday, March 30, 2013

KaiserCraft Bundle of Joy projects

Hello! Teresa here to show you some porjects I made using the beautiful range of papers from KaiserCraft called Bundle of Joy. I think I'll be stocking up on this range - it's so nice to have some on hand for those exciting occasions when a new life comes into our world.

First up is a layout:

 
This is my daughter Rachel when she was just six weeks old. I have used these photos over and over again for layouts - in classic black and white they match anything.
 
I started this layout with a KaiserCraft stencil and some pink paint. I cut about 1cm from the edges of the white piece of cardstock and machine stitched it to a piece of pink cardstock. Then I used pieces of patterned paper from the Paper Pad to mount the photos, and bits and pieces from the Collectables pack to embellish here and there. This range also comes with Sticker Sheets - that's where the pennants for the banner came from. The wooden embellishments for this range are just too cute! All they needed was a little brown ink sponged on them to help them pop.
 
 
All the layout needed to finish it off were some flowers and a title (from the Collectables pack).

 
 
I also made a card for a friend of mine who has told us she is having a boy:
 
 
 
but because you never can be 100% sure, I thought I'd make a pink version as well, just in case:
 

 
I hope you're all enjoying the Easter break. I'm loving the extra time with family for sure!
 
Thanks for dropping in today.
 
 


1 comment: