Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Christine - Suga Pop Cards

Hi there - Christine here with some cards I made using Kaisercraft's Suga Pop Collection.

 For this card I layered up some of the Collectables onto a paper doily and then added some of the Suga Pop Rubons and some twine & rhinestones.

For this next card I wanted to use more of the rubons. I love putting these black ones on to patterened paper.


On this square card the owl is a rubon too - but you can get him as a stamp here, he is so cute. He would be easy to paper piece too.
The row of bows is the strip of paper along the bottom of the 12x12 patterned paper sheet. Love to use those strips on my projects!

Hope you are all having an enjoyable week with time to get crafty too.

TFL

Happy Creating.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment