Monday, February 18, 2013

Betsy - Love Is All Around

Betsy here this morning to share another couple of cards.

The first card is another Golden Wedding which I had to make for an order. You know doubt will notice, I have used a 3D image of a rose on this card. I use this one quite a lot on 50th anniversary cards as it seems to go with golden weddings and is most appreciated by the recipients.




The die I have used is a Cheery Lynn Doily Die, DL103, Spellbinders label die for the sentiment and I love those stick pins! Lately, I have been printing off  the sentiments and the recipients names, using my computer.




This is another order and I know it doesn't come into the romantic category, but it is made with a Prima Romantique paper - does that count?! I have used the lovely Memory Box dies on this card, Cherise Label 98402 and Tiffany Frame 98401 and the Martha Stewart round the page punch for the edges. All these dies and punches were bought at Artfull Crafts.

All from me today ladies - out to enjoy this lovely day.
Happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy.

1 comment: