Monday, January 28, 2013

Christine - Class Act Cards

Hi there - Christine here.
 Well its back to school this week after the holidays. So I thought it would be appropriate to  share the Layout and cards I have made using Kaisercraft's Class Act Collection.

This Layout is of my daughter ready for school! Yes it is a few years ago now that she was off to school!
Next are some cards - how about some Thankyou ones for the awesome Teachers!

 These 2 easel cards were made with the Kaisercraft square cards in Kraft - I just took 3 cards and with one of them I cut in half and then used each half as the front piece with one of the other cards as the easel. This made it a very simple easel card to make!
I stamped on the black card with versamark ink and then embossed with white embossing powder, this gives the effect of a Chalkboard look which has been popular lately. Here is a link to a tutorial on it from Betsy Veldman.

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of the black card with white embossing - have done it before but not thought of it as 'chalk board'

    ReplyDelete