Sunday, October 14, 2012

Teresa - Butterfly Kisses Card

Hello friends! Teresa here.

Before I packed everything away after putting together my layout, I thought I'd quickly put together a card.  Here it is:

 
I embossed the card front, then assembled the rest of the card using die cuts from the Butterfly Kisses Collectables pack. There's even a row of buttons in there under the birds!
 
The XOXO is a rub on, and all the cardstock is from KaiserCraft.
 
Making this card took hardly any time at all because everything I used was already sprawled on the desk. Think about that next time you've finished a project - there might be a card in your mess waiting to be put together!
 


1 comment:

  1. I really like the "freshness" of this card. I specially like the colour of the embossed card. It really set teh card? What colour is that?
    Liz P

    ReplyDelete