Friday, October 26, 2012

Splash Sketch Kit with Liz and Tracy


Hi everyone
Here at Artfull Crafts we've been busy creating kits. We have about 12 waiting in the back room to be finished and loaded online! This one is based on a sketch and I (Liz) have created a  layout and a card using some summery photos.

Here's my layout based on the sketch. Evey year we go camping in Nelson (I've been since I was 3 years old and still LOVE it!). A few years ago we started inviting friends to join us for a week or two - and this year there are six extra families coming. There are a few MUST DO activities and one of them is blowing up the tubes and heading down to the back beach to wait for the Estuary. Then we pull the kids along (and maybe each other too...). Here is Clarissa being the horse with her two kids.



 Included in the kit is some fun cardboard with foam on top - perfect for the fluffy clouds, and some tags and an envelope. It's always important to document the activities that are important to you and your family. 


I also created a card based on the sketch with the leftovers. I love Mini Alpha stickers as they are so versatile.


So that's my contribution to the kit! I also sent a pack to Tracy (as a challenge because she's mainly a cardmaker).

Tracy's Layout and Card
Hello Tracy here. Ok, so I don't do many layouts, so I think I might be a bit rusty. But Liz made it easy for me when she sent me a sketch kit to play with. There were so many ways I could have used the kit, but it all came down to working the kit around the photos I chose. 

Anyone that knows me well, knows that I can't resist cutting something out, no matter how fiddly it becomes,  hence where the butterflies came into it. Also in the kit is the heading "pool" in blue gems. I decided not to use it as a title, but instead cut it up and used them as little trails out behind the butterflies, it just adds that tiny bit of sparkle.

Secondly, I put together this card with the kit..... such a cute summer picture, I added the tag behind the photo so that it could be used as an invite to the beach or pools.

If you want the kit (with piccies of the 2 layouts and 2 cards) then click here and purchase it. There are only a few kits available - so don't delay!!

1 comment: