Monday, July 30, 2012

Betsy - Addition to Favourite Colours

Betsy here this morning to share some more cards with my favourite colours.
It is rather hard to define " favourite", as I must admit, I do have a few!! Anyway ladies, here goes and hope you enjoy and do get some inspiration for your next projects.



Now, who could bypass the lovely Graphic 45, A Ladies Dairy?! I absolutely LOVE it and of course it has the mint colour as well. Suits me just fine! This card was made for an order as no doubt you will see. Optic Martha Stewart punch was used for the border.



This is one of my very favourite cards - it is a pattern from Sara, at Cardmaking Paradise and I did teach it at SENZ. In this case, it is made with Kaisercraft's, Madame Boutique - again brown and mint. The flowers are hand made using Tim Holtz's, Tattered Florals die.



Still have the mint but have added purple as a change. I think this colour combination is lovely as well.
It is made with one of Kaisercraft's older ranges, Gypsy Sisters Collection. I cut it out using my Grand Calibur, found a painting on the computer and ruffled the organza ribbon as a change. Do hope Robyn likes it. Stick pins are very much in vogue at the moment for cards, so have added one here.
All today - hope you all enjoy seeing our favourite colour combinations and remember the challenges at Artfull Crafts. Love seeing all your work.

Have a happy crafting day and many blessings,

Betsy.

1 comment: