Friday, March 2, 2012

Christine - 4 sketches = 4 cards

Hi there - Christine here today with some cards to share.

I like to use a sketch most of the time when I am making a card and I normally make a set of 4 cards using the same papers to give as a gift.  So today I am going to show 4 different sketches from my favourite blogs. Each blog has a new sketch each week, but I don't always complete it the same week!

First of all is the MOJO sketch found here. I have used MOJO229


Then there is the MFT (My Favourite Things)Sketch found here. I have used MFTWSC60



Next is the Verve sketch found here. I have used VLVFEB2012 WEEK 3



And lastly the Waltzing Mouse sketch found here.  I have used WMSC60



 The patterned paper is Echo Park - Victoria Gardens,   Kaisercraft rhinestones.

Next week I will be back with 4 Masculine cards using the same 4 sketches.

Also I now have my own blog - Christine B Creates - so pop on over there and see a Thankyou card I made using the MOJO229 sketch.

TFL

Happy Crafting

Christine

2 comments:

  1. Great cards and those card sketch websites are new to me. Off to check them out right now - I need some really good inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay so cute! I LOVE sketches. What a great site you've found!

    ReplyDelete