Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Betsy With Some More Echo Park Cards

Good morning to you all.
Betsy here again with some more Echo Park cards which I would like to share.
Wow, what an amazing experience it has been to be part of  the blog hop we have just had with Echo Park!
I have so enjoyed it, just receiving all the wonderful comments has been an absolute bonus. Again, I thank you all for joining us over this past week.
Having picked up another two Echo Park packs last time I was in at Artfull Crafts, I could hardly wait to get started on them - here are some of the results. What's your verdict ladies?
The first three are from the lovely Melody of Life range - love it.







The next two are another range from Echo Park, Hello Spring.




Hello Spring is really a fun collection - bright and cheery. Just love those gumboots!
All from me today, happy crafting to you all and thank you for taking the time to check this out.

Blessings,
Betsy.

8 comments:

  1. Your cards are all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh loving the red you've added to Melody of life. Beaut cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Hello Spring - nice and cheerful .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both sets of cards are lovely for different reasons. The Spring range brings cheer while the Melody of Life range are soulful and Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just in complete awe of your talent, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely delightful Betsy. Melody of Life is a new one to me. Must investigate ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing as always Betsy. Love them! Tina

    ReplyDelete