Saturday, February 25, 2012

Betsy - More Papers I Love

Goodmorning all. Betsy here today with another couple of cards I want to share with you all.



Lily Bee Design paper was used for this birthday card -I LOVE this range. Mind you, there isn't many I don't love! Oh dear!
This is called a Tab Card which I found on Cardmaking Magic's site. Thanks again Christina. It is very simple to make - spellbinders Labels 4 I used to cut the image out and Martha Stewart punch for the lovely border. Another one of my many LOVES!



Well, what about another anniversary card. We were at the evening last Saturday night to help celebrate this milestone. It was a lovely celebration.
Grand Labels 1, Prima flowers and bling, Spellbinders Grommet Tag die to cut the sentiment out and the Lovely Basic Grey, Little Black Dress range was used.

Altogether, it has been a wonderful LOVE, LOVE, LOVE month. I really have enjoyed the challenge - do hope all you ladies have done likewise and produced some entries for the CHALLENGE at Artfull Crafts. You could be a winner you know!

Well that's all, have a relaxing day, maybe crafting!!

With many blessings to you all,

Betsy.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Lilybee card! Love those colours you have used on the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice (of course). And seriously keen to get a Grand Calibur. Stop tempting me!

    ReplyDelete