Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christine - Hummingbird Layout and card.

Hi everyone Christine here with a Layout and a Card to share.


I have used the Hummingbird Collectables and 6x6papers from Kaisercraft again





This time I chose the pink pieces from the HummingbirdCollectables to embellish my LO of my cute great niece, Jordan. Her Nanny, my sister, loves to take photos of her! And I am happy to scrap them!!  Loved layering the collectables up and then adding a bit of bling!



 I then had to make a card! A pink & red combo- something different for me! There are a few hearts in the Collectables which tie in nicely with Valentines next month, but I would give this card to someone special any time of the year!


TFL
Have a great day and happy crafting!

Christine

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Christine - I love your LO and I love that little girl. She really looks cute.

    ReplyDelete