Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Betsy - Hummingbird cards

Betsy here today.  I have just returned home from Christchurch, after a great couple of relaxing days, with my daughter Rachelle. Just what I needed before the busyness begins, for another year.

Now to put up some cards made with the lovely Kaisercraft, Hummingbird collection. I must admit I am cheating a little, as these cards were made for the recent Kaisercraft Workshop magazine.I feel very honoured to have them shown and I thank the team for that honour. They are even on the front and back covers!!
Jess and Clare are doing some amazing designing - it sure makes it easier putting cards together. To be honest, we're holding our breathe for May's collection now!!



I just love the colours in this range - don't you all agree? Stitching round my cards with the sewing machine adds a bit of interest I think and I do enjoy layering different papers together. Bakers twine is one of my favourite products at the moment - mind you there's plenty of other things, as well!!



The grand calibur is another favourite necessity, now! Spellbinders dies I couldn't do without either as no doubt you will have all noticed! In this range there are so many collectables which does make things so much easier.












Well ladies, that's the selection in the magazine. What do you think?
 Artfull Crafts have an amazing  range of Kaisercraft products and they also have the Worshop magazine free, so do check out their wonderful web-site.
Liz and Graham are off to CHA next week, in America - am feeling a little green eyed! Dare say, Liz will be coming home, bursting with more fabulous ideas. She does wear one out with her energy!!

Until next week then ladies, happy crafting.

With blessings to you all

Betsy.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Betsy! Love the first one using blue & red - haven't tried that combo yet! A great Collection for cards.

    ReplyDelete