Thursday, July 7, 2011

Scrapping my scraps!

 Hi, it's Tina with some scrap-happy scrapping!

A couple of cards made with scraps.......

 It's a good idea to use your scraps from your layout to make a card or two.



Try making a layout using only scraps and cardstock as your base.
 As you can see, I used lots of scraps of laces, odd rub-ons, letters and bling, on this layout which is based on a sketch by PageMaps.




This layout was done for the colour challenge at Paper Secrets, and uses some scraps of cardstock, patterned paper and calico.   I smeared blue paint using a piece of plastic, then mixed glitter and Dimensional Magic and spread it in the same way.  It made a cool embossed glitter look.

I painted my chipboard, and covered it in Dimensional Magic to give a glossy look.


The bunting was made from painted calico and stapled to attach it to the twine.



I hope you've enjoyed my post today.
Happy scrapping,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment