Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Recipe Book - Joanne

Hi Everyone - Joanne here. Today I want to show you the Recipe book that I made out of the March Kaisercraft Workshop Magazine.


Heres a little snapshot of the original in the magazine. Full credit to Kaisercraft and Al Hannah & Melissa Kennedy for the project.


The Lemon paper wasnt really me so I chose to slightly change the colour scheme.



One of the best things about this album is you can fit any page (upto an A4) into the album. I have used the Nans Favourites Recipe Cards, A4 Diecut papers, and you might also see a peek of some Food in a Minute recipe cards that I picked up from the supermarket. Heres a few of the ways I have put the cards into mine.





And heres the back.

The recipe album can be found here and all the papers and embelishments I used can be found here.

Thanks for looking! :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this project Joanne - amazing job. It looks great with the strawberry paper and those recipe cards look perfect inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, love the strawberry paper! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic Joanne. Well done!!! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Joanne, & yep I like it much better with the strawberry paper! ~ Shirl

    ReplyDelete