Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kaisercraft Photo Display - Shirl

Hi Everyone,
I'd like to show you my latest project!
This is the new Kaisercraft Photo display with English Rose paper..(love it)
I'm very happy to have created such a beautiful keepsake of my beautiful Mum who I lost 15 years ago to pancreas cancer.


I think of her everyday and as the days go on I feel I'm starting to forget what she looked like, so now everyday I can look at this gorgeous display and remember her beautiful smile, and although she never got the chance to be a Gran to mine or my sisters children, they too can look at this and remember this beautiful lady, all 4 of her grandkids know that she is looking down and watching over them everyday with love xx

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT Shirl - what an amazing tribute and memory to have of your mum. It's just gorgeous xx
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Shirl. You've used some beautiful photos and product. Delicious papers - my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful. What a lovely keepsake/reminder

    ReplyDelete