Friday, May 7, 2010

Wellington Barbershop Champs

145 of us on stage at the National Champs

Here's the link to an article about what I was up last weekend.

Strangley enough I actually retired from the Barbershop chorus last Wednesday night. I've had a great 5 and a half years singing in the chorus, but the 4 hours of travel each week to rehearsal is just not that appealing anymore! So the win was great, but I won't actually be going to Texas as the article suggests. That means more time for crafting, growing the business and settling in Timaru. About time - we've been here 2 and a half years now.


Party One - us and friends with the winning cup!


Part Two - Matt from the Muscial Island Boys flanked by the two Liz's

I've got a few more freaky looking photos to put up too. We really do wear false eyelashes and wear a LOT of make-up for these events!

So to fill up all my spare time I've taken up golf and maybe I'll find a brass band to join...!

Anyway, I'll get on and do some crafting this weekend (if the weather is bad...)! I really MUST play with all the new Prima, Tim Holtz, My Mind's Eye and Cosmo Cricket goodies that just arrived....

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment