Friday, March 5, 2010

Gypsy Sisters and Peachy Keen

We're actually home this weekend (for a change) so I have a whole lot of crafty activities planned. I did create some very nice projects last week - but I've decided not to share them because I might be running a class at SENZ with them. SO you'll have to wait!

Talking about SENZ you must book the 16th - 18th July into your calendars now! The NZ Scrapbooking and Stamping Expo is being held in Christhchurch and we do have some exciting news to share about that. But I might just wait another week before I make the announcements... That will keep you coming back to check!

Kaisercraft have done it again! Created 2 fabulous collections for us to hoard- (although I still haven't got around to playing with La Di Da and Devonshire yet. Maybe this weekend...). Their 2 new collections are Gypsy Sisters and Peachy Keen. I've ordered them already, but if you want to bve sure of getting the full collection then you should head to the website now and pre-order.

Peachy Keen

And they have come up with these 2 very cool projects - a Memo Block and Tea Pot! The Tea Post is a strictly limited Edition and so if you want one you should get in now!
Cute Tea Pot Album from KaisercraftUseful Memo Block from Kaisercraft - using Peachy Keen

And the new Kaisercraft Clear Mini Stamps have been so popular. I sold out of many of them in the first 3 days and had to reorder! Here's the link to see them all. One of our customers came in with some of the stamped images to show us how fabulous they looked. I hope I'll get the chance to ahve a play tonight with them. The Butterflies are some of the nicest ones I've seen in ages...

Right, so off I go to play. Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment